dinsdag 5 november 2013

First days

Finally I'm on the road, and I haven't been too lonely yet. I started out in Brussels visiting Geert, who hopped an a plane last time to come and pick me up in Nairobi, needless to say I'm forever gratefull. Then it was time for my first couchsurf experience in Troyes, France staying with Marie, who took great care of me and showed me the nice centre of Troyes and a working windmill. And now I'm staying in the south of France in Séte where my friend Régis has an appartement. It's was nice seeing him again after traveling together through central Africa for months last year. The next days will be spent in Spain, where the temperatures are a nice 25 degrees and hopefully by this weekend I will make the crossing to Morocco.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten